- Three-course menu (see sample below) of fresh, West Coast cuisine including a first course, second course, and dessert, along with coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $39.50, and tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- All Chan Centre Presents subscribers and audience members will have the option to add dinner at Sage when purchasing tickets at point of sale OR at a later date. Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups.
Menu for The Jazz Epistles Feb 18
Baby Kale and Feta Salad
vine ripened tomatoes, roasted pumpkin seeds, lemon vinaigrette
Wild Rice Crusted Local Rockfish Fillet
carrot puree, pea puree, slow cooked leek, crisp carrot straw, broccolini, horseradish cream
Roasted Chicken Thigh
grilled andouille sausage, carrot puree, broccolini, chicken pan gravy
Smoked Portobello Mushroom
crispy potato hash, asparagus, cherry tomato, roasted squash mousse
Pecan Pie Tart
vanilla bean whipped cream