- Three-course menu (see sample below) of fresh, West Coast cuisine including a first course, second course, and dessert, along with coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $39.50, and tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- All Chan Centre Presents subscribers and audience members will have the option to add dinner at Sage when purchasing tickets at point of sale OR at a later date. Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups.
Menu for The Gloaming Oct. 15, 2017
Spinach salad with roasted butternut squash with cranberry emulsion and topped with pine nuts and goats cheese
Spring salmon served with a five spice polenta cake with brown sugar glazed carrots and roasted broccoli
Pan-roasted chicken breast topped with classic sauce diane with roasted new potatoes, savoury apples and grilled asparagus
Quinoa and mushroom stuffed eggplant with spaghetti squash with wilted spinach and rustic tomato sauce
Fall spiced apple crumble with caramel sauce and creme anglaise