- Three-course menu (see sample below) of fresh, West Coast cuisine including a first course, second course, and dessert, along with coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $39.50, and tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- All Chan Centre Presents subscribers and audience members will have the option to add dinner at Sage when purchasing tickets at point of sale OR at a later date. Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups.
marinated black beans, cherry tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts, radishes, lemon honey dressing
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
braised cabbage, baby carrot, mashed potatoes, tamarind glaze, cranberry chutney
Cornmeal Crusted Local Rockfish
steamed coconut rice, spicy pickled peppers and onions, grilled radicchio, chili lime yogurt
Grilled Asparagus and Grilled Oyster Mushroom
warm quinoa, roasted almond, baby carrot, red pepper and charred red chili puree
vanilla bean whipped cream, coulis