- Three-course menu (see sample below) of fresh, West Coast cuisine including a first course, second course, and dessert, along with coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $32.50, and tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- All Chan Centre Presents subscribers and audience members will have the option to add dinner at Sage when purchasing tickets at point of sale OR at a later date. Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups.
Menu for Anda Union - Sun, March 26
Spinach Salad – marinated chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, toasted almonds, radishes, avocado, lemon honey dressing
Grilled Pork Tenderloin – sautéed napa cabbage, baby carrot, tamarind glaze, ginger apple chutney
Cornmeal Crusted Local Rockfish – steamed coconut rice, spicy pickled peppers and onions, grilled radicchio, chili lime yogurt
Warm Quinoa Salad – fresh herbs, toasted pumpkin seeds, lemon, olive oil, charred carrot
Chocolate Cake – sour cherry semifreddo, chocolate ganache, berry coulis