- Three-course menu (see sample below) of fresh, West Coast cuisine including a first course, second course, and dessert, along with coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $39.50, and tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- All Chan Centre Presents subscribers and audience members will have the option to add dinner at Sage when purchasing tickets at point of sale OR at a later date. Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups.
Baby Greens Salad – roasted beets, cantaloupe, sunflower seeds, goats cheese, balsamic vinaigrette
Prosciutto-wrapped Chicken Breast – roasted red bell pepper barley risotto, sweet peas, green beans, sage butter sauce
Seared Arctic Char – steamed jasmine rice, carrot, coconut curry sauce
Westcoast Spaghettini – pesto, sundried tomatoes, tofu, arugula, parmesan
S’mores Cream Puffs – berries, chocolate ganache, whipped cream