- If you feel unwell, please stay home and use the BC Self-Assessment Tool for guidance.
- Please enter through the Stage Door only, located at the east side (rear) of the building, and follow all relevant signage when on the premises.
- Non-medical masks are recommended in indoor common spaces for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. Proof of vaccination is not required.
- All visitors to campus must abide by the UBC COVID-19 Campus Rules.
- There are no longer capacity limits for common areas including the lobby and washroom facilities.
Ongoing Chan Centre Health and Safety Protocols
- Reduction in venue capacity and distanced seating
- Increased cleaning measures throughout the building
- Temporary suspension of intermissions and bar sales
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building