Things to know
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required.
- If you feel unwell, stay home and use the BC Self-Assessment Tool for guidance.
- Non-medical masks are required in all public indoor spaces at UBC until June 30, 2022.
- Concession/bar sales are currently suspended. Patrons are welcome to bring non-glassware bottles from home containing water only.
Flexible Ticket Policy
Our goal is to be as flexible as possible so that you may purchase tickets with confidence.
- If your event is rescheduled, your tickets with the original date will still be valid. Ticket holders will be notified of the change in date and will be given an opportunity to request a full refund if the new date does not work with their schedule.
- If your event is cancelled, ticket holders will be notified of the cancelled date and automatically receive a full refund back to their original payment method. A Ticket Office Representative will be in touch if there are any issues with processing a refund.
- Please contact the Ticket Office to request a refund if you or any member of your party is in quarantine or isolation, or has come in close contact with someone with COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
The ticket office can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 604.822.2697. Operating hours are from Tuesday to Friday, 12pm – 4pm.