Things to know
- If you feel unwell, stay home and use the BC Self-Assessment Tool for guidance.
- Non-medical masks are required in all public indoor spaces at UBC.
- Proof of full vaccination (two doses) will be required to access indoor ticketed events. If the QR code on your vaccine card cannot be scanned, you will be refused entry.
- Please follow all relevant signage and the direction of Chan Centre staff when arriving at and inside the Chan Centre.
- Currently concession/bar sales are suspended. Patrons are welcome to bring non-glassware bottles from home containing water only.
Ongoing Chan Centre Health and Safety Protocols
- Capacity is capped at 50% and seats are currently distanced
- Increased cleaning measures throughout the building
- Temporary suspension of bar sales
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building