Things to know
- If you feel unwell, stay home and use the BC Self-Assessment Tool for guidance.
- Non-medical masks are required in all public indoor spaces at UBC.
- As of September 13, proof of vaccination will be required to access indoor ticketed concerts, theatre, dance, and symphony events.
- Please follow all relevant signage when arriving at and inside the Chan Centre.
- At this time there will be no intermissions or concession/bar sales. Patrons are welcome to bring non-glassware bottles from home containing water only.
- There are no capacity limits for common areas including the lobby and washroom facilities.
Ongoing Chan Centre Health and Safety Protocols
- Reduction in venue capacity and distanced seating
- Increased cleaning measures throughout the building
- Temporary suspension of intermissions and bar sales
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the building