- Three-course menu (see sample below) of fresh, West Coast cuisine including a first course, second course, and dessert, along with coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $39.50, and tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- All Chan Centre Presents subscribers and audience members will have the option to add dinner at Sage when purchasing tickets at point of sale OR at a later date. Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups.
MENU FOR SEP 30 SUBSCRIBER DINNER
UBC Farm mixed green salad (GF, vegan)
shaved fennel, orange segments, spiced pumpkin seeds, citrus vinaigrette
Grilled swordfish (GF)
lemon wild rice, baby vegetables, tomato jam, peppercorn butter
Slow-braised bone-in chicken thighs (gluten and dairy-free)
cacciatore sauce, new potatoes
Smoked portobello mushroom (GF, vegan)
roasted potatoes, peppers and asparagus, squash puree
Warm stone fruit crumble (GF)