- Three-course menu (see sample below) of fresh, West Coast cuisine including a first course, second course, and dessert, along with coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $39.50, and tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Vegan and gluten-free options available. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- All Chan Centre Presents subscribers and audience members will have the option to add dinner at Sage when purchasing tickets at point of sale OR at a later date. Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups.
MENU FOR BOBBY MCFERRIN: CIRCLESONGS (FEB 17 - SOLD OUT)
Potato Leek Soup
crisp fried leek, chive oil
Braised Beef Short Rib
creamy mashed potato, fried kale, red wine demi
Butternut Squash Ravioli
brown butter sauce, sauteed prawns, sage
House Smoked Tofu Steak
steamed new potatoes, baby vegetables, and umami demi
(vegan and gluten free)
Rum and Raisin Bread Pudding
served warm with crème anglaise