- Three-course menu (see below) of West Coast cuisine including coffee, tea and ice water. Cost per person is $39.50, tax and gratuity are included.
- Additional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
- Guests can select one of two seating times for dinner: 4:30 or 5pm for 7pm showtimes, and 5:30 or 6pm for 8pm showtimes.
- Allergies can be accommodated. Please communicate all diet restrictions directly with your server upon arrival at the restaurant.
- Dinner purchases must be made in advance at least 72 hours before the performance, no walk ups will be permitted.
- Please note that Rosanne Cash, Mari Boine, and DakhaBrakha dinners will not be available for purchase.
MENU FOR OCT 19 SUBSCRIBER DINNER
UBC Farm squash soup – chive oil, crispy shallots (vegan)
Pan-seared pacific ling cod – tempura beans, lotus root, bok choy, ponzu sauce (dairy-free)
Slow-braised short rib – olive oil mash potato, grilled kale, carrots, rosemary demi
Moroccan-spiced pakoras – roasted cauliflower, lentils, tomato jam (vegan, gluten-free)
Stewed apple crumble – vanilla gelato (gluten-free)