Buy tickets online anytime or by calling 604 822 2697 during ticket office hours.
If you have inquiries or questions regarding ticketing, please call or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you during our ticket office hours.
Our goal is to be as flexible as possible so that you may purchase tickets with confidence.
- If your event is rescheduled, your tickets with the original date will still be valid. Ticket holders will be notified of the change in date and will be given an opportunity to request a full refund if the new date does not work with their schedule.
- If your event is cancelled, ticket holders will be notified of the cancelled date and automatically receive a full refund back to their original payment method. A Ticket Office Representative will be in touch if there are any issues with processing a refund.
- Please contact the Ticket Office to request a refund if you or any member of your party is in quarantine or isolation, or has come in close contact with someone with COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Tickets are otherwise final sale if they do not meet the conditions outlined above.
- We are unable to verify the legitimacy of any tickets purchased from a third party ticket seller. We strongly encourage patrons purchase tickets directly through https://tickets.ubc.ca, the Chan Centre Ticket Office or by phone at 604-822-2697. Tickets purchased through unofficial sales channels may be denied entry if proven to be fraudulent.
The Chan Centre for the Performing Arts offers ticket options to those who face barriers to attend our performances. If you are an individual or a community/social group and would like to request discounted or complimentary tickets, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, this refers to concerts programmed by the Chan Centre and does not apply to events presented by organizations outside of the Chan Centre.
For information on accessible seating, please click here.
Ticket Office Hours:
Tuesday – Friday
12pm – 4pm