Thank you for your interest in our 26th Chan Centre Presents season. Subscription packages are more flexible and accessible than ever: bundle 4 concerts or more to enjoy 25% off!
To view the full line up of concerts for this series, click here. Please note, additional concerts will be announced in the future.
Subscription packages go on sale:
- June 2 at noon: All current Chan Presents subscribers
- June 8 at noon: General Public
2022/2023 8-pack and 6-pack subscribers will have their seats held until July 3. If those subscribers have not claimed their seats by then, the held seats will be released to the general public.
Purchase your subscription online or by phone:
- If purchasing online, please go to this webpage and login to your online UBC Tickets account. Please note, if purchasing online, the system will select the best seats for you in the desired price category.
- If you wish to choose your own seats, you must call the Chan Centre box office at 604-822-2697. You will not be charged any extra fees for purchasing a subscription over the phone.
- The box office is open Tuesday to Friday, 12pm – 4pm.
Why purchase a subscription?
- Purchase a bundle of at least 4 concerts to receive 25% off your total subscription. Any additional events added will also be discounted 25%.
- Receive 10% off additional single tickets beginning June 13 at 12pm when single tickets launch. You will automatically have this discount applied to your account when purchasing online.
- Enjoy 15% off Chan Centre EXP shows.
- Gain early access to certain special events.
- Flexible ticket exchanges:
- If you are unable to attend one of your selected performances, your ticket(s) can be exchanged for another 2023/24 series performance with 48 hours’ notice, subject to availability. If you lose your tickets, we will gladly re-issue them to you free of charge.
- Bonus benefits:
- Free tickets to UBC School of Music events
- Free film screenings as part of Chan Centre Connects at The Cinematheque
- Early access to choose your seats for next season
- Exclusive news updates
I subscribe because it takes the guesswork out of going to the Chan. Whenever I look through a new season's offerings I realize that I want to see them all. So, why not save some money, get some perks, and treat yourself to some of the best talent in the world in one of the most acoustically wonderful performance spaces in the world? Enough said!Rob, 10-year subscriber